COMMISSION TERMS OF SERVICE
- All communication will be held via email.
- After payment has been sent, I’ll start sending updates on the progress and the client has up to 7 days to reply with corrections before I continue working without their input.
- Please let me know if you’ll have to communicate in a less regular basis to adjust my schedule accordingly.
- Currency is US dollars.
- Payment is through PayPal.
- Once the Preview Sketch is approved, you will be sent a Paypal Invoice.
- If payment has not been sent within 7 days and I get no communication from you within that period, the commission is cancelled and the process must start over.
- Payment plans payments are available for any commission above $250.
- This option must be requested, ideally, before I send a preview sketch to set the invoice accordingly.
- First deposit must be minimum 70% of the total payment which will cover the clean/refined sketch stage.
- Three or more installments are available for commissions above $600.
3. Completion Times and Deadlines
- I aim to take no more than three weeks on Sketches.
- Paintings and Illustrations may take between two to four months to finish.
- I send updates as soon as I have done significant progress from the last update. I try to update costumers at least every 10 days.
- If 10 days have passed and I have not sent updates, feel free to inquire.
- I can work with specifics deadlines given one to four months ahead of time, depending on the complexity of the picture I may need more time.
4. Cancelling and Refunds
- You, as the customer can cancel a commission at any stage of the process
- Full refunds requested by the customer are available ONLY if absolutely no work has been started. This is only during the Sketch Preview stage.
- If the sketching stage has begun, I retain 70% of payment. For Paintings, if the cancellation is requested once greyscale painting has started, I’ll retain 80% of payment.
- I do not offer refunds after coloring/painting work has started.
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission at any stage for any reason, without explanation. A full refund will be issued regardless of progress made.
- I retain full commercial rights to all the images produced by me.
- I reserve the right to use any image I create as I see fit. This includes, but not limited to, selling prints, portfolios art packs (digital or physical), posting or not to websites, etc.
- If you would like to discuss commercial rights, please let me know in your initial email.
- I will make private commissions, details will need to be discussed in advance and the commission will include a privacy fee.
- A private commissions means I will not share the picture in my public profiles or private channels. The distribution of the picture will stay at the client’s sole discretion.
- I can refrain from posting a commission during a certain period of time (up to 2 months) without an extra fee.
- I reserve the right to re-use any sketch that has not been used in the Preview Sketch step and any resulting image from a cancelled commission in any way I see fit.
- You are allowed to use the image commissioned by you in nonprofit ways. This mean you cannot sell, print, distribute, and put it on items (physical or digital) that you intend to sell.
- You can use the commissioned image for PERSONAL USE ONLY. This includes posting to any site you want, printing on things you do not intend to sell and will keep to yourself.
- A smaller, watermarked file is sent for posting and sharing.
- You can request different sizes to post online besides the one I send.
- You are NOT allowed to post online (make public) the high resolution image for to security reasons (random people downloading and printing it) If posted online, the creation of the image must ALWAYS be credited to me (ValentinaPaz). A link back to my page is not required but highly appreciated!
- You are not allowed to erase, modify, or obstruct my signature.
- If you wish to edit, modify or alter the image please contact me first.
6. I do not draw the following themes
- Modern-day Military imagery and real life country flags on non-fictional settings.
- Political party symbols, political partisan propaganda.
- Christian and some other religious imagery symbolism.
- Pornography and certain Fetish Art (Ask for specifics)