What is this Iron Artist thing?
It’s a self imposed challenge to finish 100 drawings within a certain period of time.
To keep it short I planned these to be broken down in two stages: Making/gathering references and painting.
This would be my third time doing this challenge! (2012 and 2017 previously).
More samples of finished paintings can be found here (dropbox link).
- Invoices will be sent within 48 hours of the request received. Once paid, the client will be put in my Queue.
- I’ll send a rough sketch for Halfbody and Fullbody commissions. This is not for revision or approval purposes but to confirm I’ll finish your slot.
- For Portraits I’ll send the finished image.
- Once you receive the finished file and are happy with it, feel free to post it as soon as you want!
- There will be up to five slots per batch and all will be completed within 10 days maximum.
- I’ll do characters from any fandom, any species (anthro, animal, creature), gender, time period, genre (fantasy, sci fi, etc). Restrictions on military and religious themes may apply.
- Up to three characters per slot. Base price remains the same, so double for couples, triple for three characters.
- Plain or extremely simple environments only.
- To keep up the intended speed, there will be no corrections unless I’ve made a mistake on the character’s design.
- Some design elements like patterns may be simplified. Please specify if certain elements are important.
- SFW Only. I may accept certain erotic/pinup themes as long as it’s kept tasteful and there’s no nudity involved. If you’d like to know beforehand if I’ll accept your request, send me an email with the subject line “erotic/pinup inquiry” with what you’d like and I’ll reply asap.
- All finished images will be made public. If you’d like your name to remain anonymous please let me know in the “Username” field.
Sounds good? Fill out the form below to get a slot!