What is this Iron Artist thing?
It’s a self imposed challenge to finish 100 drawings within a certain period of time.
My goal is to start and finish 10 slots per week, taking the following week as a break. Hopefully finishing the challenge in 20-24 weeks.
Is this a realistic schedule? More or less, yes! The previous time I did this it took me about six months to finish it. An extra two week long break is planned once I’ve finished 50 slots.
These are ment to be done quickly, preferably within three days (doing several simultaneously), to break the task in three parts: making/gathering refs, sketching and painting.
This would be my third time doing this challenge! (2012 and 2017 previously).
- Potrait, Halfbody or Fullbody
- Character references (Up to 2 refs, SFW only)
- Pose/Mood description or Artistic Freedom
- PayPal address
- Username (tumblr, twitter, etc.)
- On the day a new batch is open, after you send an email or fill out the form I’ll send you an invoice within 48 hours.
- After you pay, I’ll mark your slot as paid in my Queue. A slot is claimed only once it has been paid.
- If all slot have been claimed when you send an email, I can add you my wait list. I’ll contact you before a new batch is open.
- I’ll send you a rough sketch of your commission. This is not for revision or approval purposes but to confirm I’ll finish your slot.
- Then I’ll send you the finished files. Hopefully all within a week. If I’ve made mistakes on the design of your character, please let me know and I’ll fix it during the following week.
- Once you receive the finished file and are happy with it, feel free to post it as soon as you want!
- I’ll do characters from any fandom, any species (anthro, animal, creature), gender, time period, theme (fantasy, sci fi, etc). Restriction on military and religious themes may apply.
- Up to three characters per slot. Base price remains the same, so double for couples, triple for three characters.
- Plain or extremely simple backgrounds only.
- To keep up the intended speed, there will be no revisions or changes unless I’ve made a mistake on the character’s design.
- Some design elements like patterns may be simplified. Please specify if certain elements are important.
- SFW Only. I may accept certain erotic/pinup themes as long as it’s kept tasteful and there’s no nudity involved. If you’d like to know beforehand if I’ll accept your request, send me an email with the wubject line “erotic/pinup inquiry” with what you’d like and I’ll reply asap.
- All finished images will be made public. If you’d like your name to remain anonymous please let me know in the “Username” line.