Iron Artist Commissions
Bust – $95
Full – $215
What is this Iron Artist thing?
It’s a self imposed challenge to work fast by making full use of a variety of tools, and to learn to focus on the bigger picture rather than staying stuck on small details.
FIGURE: Paintings focused on the character. Environment elements are mostly abstract.
SCENES: Full cinematic scenes. Based on a personal selection from various movies and tv shows.
More samples can be found here!
- After opening slots, I’ll send an invoice within 48 hours.
- I’ll send the finished image within 10 days after payment has been made. In the case I can’t meet this deadline I’ll send a notification in advance.
- Once you receive the finished file and are happy with it, feel free to post it as soon as you want!
- To keep up the intended speed there will be no updates. Corrections are only available if I’ve made a mistake on the character’s design that was clear on the references given.
- Characters must have a clear visual reference. Some design elements like patterns may be simplified.
- I’ll do characters from any fandom, any species (humanoid, anthro, animal, creature), gender, time period, genre (fantasy, sci fi, etc). Restrictions on military and religious themes may apply.
- For Portraits: You can write a short description or give me full artistic freedom.
- For Scenes: I’ll pick a scene depending on how well I think it’ll fit the character. If you wish you may request a specific genre (sci fi, fantasy, modern, etc.).
You can request a specific movie or tv show but certain limitations will apply as I look for specific elements when choosing a scene.
You can include an outfit in the Character Reference field, otherwise they’ll be given the ones in the screenshot.
- Up to three characters per slot. Base price remains the same, so double for couples, triple for three characters.
- All finished images will be made public. If you’d like your name to remain anonymous please let me know in the “Username” field.