Halfbody and Fullbody prices are for one character in a simple/plain environment.
Illustration refers to one character + a detailed environment.
Additional characters may add 60%-75% from base price depending on details, a quote is given upon request.
|TheFrenchGuy||Painting – Illustration||Nov 3rd||Clean Sketch – Nov 24th|
|HanaBannana88||Celshading||Nov 10th||Rough Sketch – Nov 16th|
|NameNotFoundGER||Painting – Fullbody||Nov 14th||Rough Sketch – Nov 16th|
|OfSandAndStars||Painting – Illustration||December Waitlist|
|Rocketchick||Celshading – Illustration||December Waitlist|
|NameNotFoundGER||Painting – Fullbody||Nov 8th||Nov 16th|
|CharryZarry||Patreon Reward||Nov 1st||Nov 15th|
|Shannon||Patreon Request||Nov 1st||Nov 4th|
|Elitos-5||Celshading – Illustration||Oct 13th||Oct 28th|
|Areyath||Iron Artist – Bust||Oct 21st||Oct 23rd|
Terms of Service
1. Communication, Process and Deadlines
- All communication will be held via email.
- After payment has been sent, I’ll send either an email with confirmation of receipt and mark the date on my Queue.
- I send updates as soon as I have done significant progress from the last update. I try to send updates every 10 days maximum. If 10 days have passed and I have not sent updates, the client should feel free inquire.
- I wait for up to four days for client’s feedback before proceeding to the next stage. I can wait more if let known in advance, preferably no more than a 10 days.
- Process usually goes like this:
Initial conversation > Thumbnail > Approval + Feedback > Payment > Confirmation, request for more information if necessary.
Base Sketch > Feedback > Clean Sketch > Feedback > Line Art or Base Paint > Color/Shading or Painting > Finish
5.a Large changes (composition, character position, etc) should be requested after Thumbnail has been sent5.b Smaller adjustments are available during the Base and Clean Sketches. There are up to three rounds of revisions. A couple more are available for Illustrations.
5.c After Line Art/Base Paint, changes are limited to colors and materials.
A sample of stages can be seen here.
- Halfbody and Fullbody art usually have a deadline of two months maximum. Illustrations take a minimum of two months depending on details and my current queue.
- I can work with specifics deadlines given one to two months ahead of time. Depending on the complexity of the request I may need more time.
- Currency is US dollars.
- Payment can be made through PayPal invoice or Wise.
- If payment has not been sent within 7 days of request and I get no communication from the client within that period, the slot will be forfeit.
- Payment plans are available for any commissions above $215. This option must be requested in the initial email or with the approval of the chosen Thumbnail.
- The first deposit must be a minimum of 50% of the total cost. The remaining 50% must be sent within a month after the Clean Sketch is finished.
- Three or more installments are available for commissions above $800.
3. Canceling and Refunds
- The client can cancel a commission at any stage of the process.
- Full refunds requested by the client are available only if no work has been started. This is only during the Thumbnail stage.
- If the sketching stage has begun, I retain 50% of payment. After Clean Sketch is done, I’ll retain 80% of payment.
- I do not offer refunds after Line Art or Base Paint have started.
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission at any stage for any reason, without explanation. In this case, I will issue a full refund regardless of progress made.
4. Copyright, Files and Backups
- I retain full commercial rights to all the images produced by me.
- I reserve the right to use any image I create as I see fit. This includes, but not limited to, selling prints, portfolios art packs (digital or physical), posting or not to websites, etc.
- I will make private commissions. Details will need to be discussed in advance and the commission will include a privacy fee of at least additional 150% off of base cost.
A private commission means I will not share the picture in my public profiles or private channels. The distribution of the picture will stay at the client’s sole discretion. A private commission will not include my handwritten signature or website url.
- I can refrain from posting a commission during a certain period of time without an extra fee.
- I reserve the right to re-use any sketch that has not been used in the Thumbnail stage and any resulting image from a canceled commission in any way I see fit.
- The client is granted a non exclusive, non commercial license for the artwork produced, this means: The client cannot sell, print, distribute, and put the artwork on items (physical or digital) that the client intends to sell. The client can make use the commissioned image in non profit ways. This includes posting to and displaying in any website the client wants, sharing on private or public online groups, printing on items the client will keep to themselves.
- If the client wishes to acquire exclusive or commercial rights at any point in the future, I’ll be open to discuss terms and fees.
- The client is not allowed to erase, modify, or obstruct my signature and watermark. If the client wishes to edit, modify or alter the image they should contact me first.
- If posted online, the creation of the image must be credited to me (ValentinaPaz). A link back to my page is not required but highly appreciated!
- The client will be provided at least two files: one for private use and one for public online display.
For private use: A file between 3000 to 7000 pixels on the longest side, at 300DPI print resolution. This file will include my handwritten signature (“ValentinaPaz”). This file is not to be shared publicly.
For public display: A file up to 1980 pixels on the longest side at 72DPI resolution. This file will include my handwritten signature as well as a watermark url to my website (valentinapaz.com) on either bottom corner of the image. If requested, I will provide files at different dimensions and crops as long as they’re below 1980 pixels on the longest side and include a watermark.
- A low resolution PNG file and a high resolution JPG file will be attached in an email. A link to high resolution PNG file hosted in a cloud service will be provided and kept up for a month. I will keep the original .PSD files for up to a year in which the client can request a copy of their PNG high resolution file. After a year has passed I cannot guarantee the files will exist.
5. I do not draw the following themes
- Anything that can be easily interpreted as Religious, Military, Political Partisan or Nationalistic propaganda.
- Certain religious themes.