- All communication will be held via email.
- After payment has been sent, I'll send either an email with confirmation of receipt and mark the date on my Queue.
- I send updates as soon as I have done significant progress from the last update.
I try to send updates every 10 days maximum. If 10 days have passed and I have not sent updates, the client should feel free inquire.
- I wait for up to four days for client's feedback before proceeding to the next stage.
I can wait more if let known in advance, preferably no more than a 10 days.
- Process usually goes like this:
Initial conversation > Thumbnail > Approval + Feedback > Payment > Confirmation
Base Sketch > Feedback > Clean Sketch > Feedback > Line Art or Base Paint > Color/Shading or Painting > Finish
5.a.Large changes (composition, character position, etc) should be requested after Thumbnail has been sent.
5.b.Smaller adjustments are available during the Base and Clean Sketches.
There are up to three rounds of revisions. A couple more are available for Illustrations.
5.c.After Line Art/Base Paint, changes are limited to colors and materials.
A sample of stages can be seen here.
- "Portraits" usually have a deadline of two months maximum.
Illustrations take a minimum of two months depending on details and my current queue.
- I can work with specifics deadlines given one to two months ahead of time.
Depending on the complexity of the request I may need more time.